Monday, August 17, 2015

Eating better . . .

Not much to write this week. I spent a lot of time in other areas of the district this week. I enjoyed learning from other elders and also helping them out with their investigators. Wednesday we taught and had to help convince a grandmother of this teenage girl to support her in getting baptized.
I ate an entire pizza Wednesday night because elder Mullins insisted on buying us pizzas, nice guy haha. 
This new area we walk a lot more and I am having to get accustomed. The good thing is we don't use buses hardly and so now I have about double the money I had before. Eating better is really nice haha.
We have one sister here who just needs to get married to be able to get baptized. The hope is that they do it this week, but this family is quite poor and getting married is like 70 dollars(which is impossible for some families). But God always provides a way to keep his commandments, so lets have faith shall we? :D
The ward is interesting, that isn't near as many members that happily help us. 

Thats all for this week, hopefully more exciting next week!

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment