Monday, March 2, 2015

Cambios! Transfers!

What a 2 months. Elder Ramirez has been really interesting. I have never laughed so much and so genuinely in a transfer. But alone with him for 2 months has also taught me a lot of things. For one spanish haha. And other things like patience, and hard work things like that.
My new companion arrives tuesday, named elder Warren and he has less time than me, but not in his training(first 3 months) so its gonna be reeeeeal interesting i think. Two gringos hahaha im only slightly terrified.
We have some seriously cool members in our area that i have some to know. The ones that love us are usually returned missionaries. And they have so much success and potential at the same time sometimes i want to skip to that part of my lie haha. But i wouldn’t want to miss out on these experiences.
Welp, 6 months. 3 more of those. It feels like a blink and an eternity at the same time. I can picture myself in my room, or in the living room of a friends house surrounded by brothers. Or in a dorm playing FIFA with roomates. But memories in the MTC or my old area seem like a long time ago. Haha its best to just focus on the task at hand.
The food here is still pretty awesome. Just when they make hotdogs my heart sinks.
Love ya all, thanks for the prayers!


Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment