Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas

I do not have much time this week but i want to write something.
So I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. It truly is the most wonderful, magical time of the year! My Christmas will be slightly different than the years past!  First, instead of snow on the streets, i will be amongst tens of stray dogs.   I got some awesome presents from my great family. 
 I love hearing how great opf a break everyone is having. We get to stay out until 10:30 for Christmas which is going to be awesome. We had a day where every missionary in Reynosa went to offices and we got to talk to old friends and play games ANDDDD watch Elf...in spanish which means i understood roughly 5%.
Awww all is well. I am most grateful for this oppritunity to be here on this mission and to serve my Lord And Savior Jesus Christ.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.   Elder Smith 


Ginger bread houses
MTC district
Mexican Familia

No comments:

Post a Comment