Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday is P day so blog post update by Tuesdays


I get to teach a little more because i know a little more about the lessons. This week was pretty good. We got a ton of references last sunday from going to like every class and begging for them practically. I was suprised at how many the ward provided us with so that was great!
Yesterday we commited this awesome man named Andres to get married and get baptized friday. Which is awesome. Our zone is doing great too i think we are arounhd 20 baptisms this month which is good for this mission i believe. 
That one family where the homeless jew taught dropped us. We had an awesome experience with their 20 year old son and he was going to give us a ride to church and everything and we went and they were just like noooope we decided on a diferent church. 
It is so cold here haha like cold without sufficient heat or innsulation(spelling?). And this house is supposedly one of the best so i have that to look forward to haha. But this week was really good we have new investigators and the family we baptized to sabados ago is still in progression. 
Some things that i learned this week...
I am going to have to live without peanut butter or money one of the two
As a friend of mine said ¨Every taxi ride is an experience close to death¨ Seriously though i would never EVER take these things if i didnt believe that God was watching out for me. We were driving to the offices this week and i am in the back seat right. My companion sees a bee in the taxi. And then we look back and HOLY COW there was a bee hive with like 15 bees!!! We just like held on to each other and tried not to move and then finally pulled over the taxi and the driver is just like pshhh americans(not really) and starts to guide the bees out with his bare hands
A free haircut is usually free for a reason, the girl today, it HAD to be her first time ever they were training her and she was learning indeed haha.
I hate when people point at me and say something in spanish and then laugh.
Even missionaries get competitve in soccer.  Dont bring your little 10 year olds to play soccer with the missionaries...
Even missionaries that have been out for a year and a half are not perfect.
I learn well with flash cards. I need more flashcards.
Lukewarm showers, not fun!
Some people dont believe in controlling their children..or hyegine. We were at this members home and her 6 year old kid comes and slams his face into the cake we were about to eat. And it was like nawww thats chill we just gonna serve you this cake eat around the kids facial imprint or something.
I miss my mothers muffins and much much more.

Oh. I wake up in the mornings and can see my breath when I breathe. First time for that haha.
And I still love it here i love the work and my companions and everything. The weather is great except for 6 30 in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that dog picture is funny. Man you've experienced a lot in the time you've been out. You're one tough cookie.

    ReplyDelete